- Attendee must give 24 hour cancellation notice to allow others on the waiting list to attend.
- Please notify the library you are registered at as soon as possible about any cancellation or rescheduling.
- Students are expected to be on time for class sessions. Students who show up 10 minutes late or more may be refused attendance to class, per instructor’s discretion.
- We may be unable to provide a spot in future classes for students who are repeatedly late or register without attending, per instructor’s discretion.
- Walk-ins welcome if space is available per instructor’s discretion.
- Children ages 12 and up are allowed to participate with parent permission.
- If no registered students arrive within 15 minutes of the start time, class will be cancelled.
Contact Reference Services at your local library for more details.